People who have near death experiences all talk about a peaceful, euphoric , bright light enveloping them. From the moment we are conceived, we are moving towards that light. This is my heels diggin' in, I don't wanna' go, reluctant journey, into the light. Stephen







Sunday, May 23, 2010

Vacation



                                                                                     

I'm taking  about a 10 day trip up through Nevada, Idaho and Utah.  I'll get some pics for ya.  Yes, I will be doing a little fishing.  See you in June.


6 comments:

bluesun said...

I'm over in Western Colorado, where are you going in UT?

Stephen said...

Running I-15 south from Idaho on the way home. Short stop in Ogden.

Marla said...

Have a great trip. :)

Marla @ www.asthefarmturns.wordpress.com

bluesun said...

That's how I get to MT and back, but I cut through Price to get to I-70. A bit out of the way now that I'm home. Have a good trip.

Shannon said...

Well, I clicked to publish your comment this afternoon, and now I cannot find it to respond to. It's good to hear that you made it home safely from your trip, but I am sorry to know that you are facing a life altering predicament. Normally, I would advise one to follow their heart, but in the times we live in...practical choices must be made more often than blissful ones. Somewhere inside, you know what you are supposed to do - you just have to allow it to come to light. Regarding your writing - you are far from empty...head over to NaBloPoMo.com and check it out - it will give you some fresh perspective on areas you may not have tapped into yet.

Marla said...

Welcome home, Steve. :)