People who have near death experiences all talk about a peaceful, euphoric , bright light enveloping them. From the moment we are conceived, we are moving towards that light. This is my heels diggin' in, I don't wanna' go, reluctant journey, into the light. Stephen







Monday, January 25, 2010

"Earth to Obama,,, Over."



Lex is pissed.  When a distinguished officer and gentleman draws a line in the sand........it would be foolish to not come to attention and hear him out.  Fools suffer at the hands of those who don't suffer fools.

My viewpoint is not something to be "spun."  It is what it is. It's tangible.  A majority agree with me. 

In my opinion, we are at THE watershed moment for America.   Everywhere you look, lies are laying exposed. 

The nekkid emporer spinners are banking on the fact that not enough people are paying attention to differentiate between truth and calculated subterfuge.

PAY ATTENTION!! 

Thank you,  Stephen

No comments: