People who have near death experiences all talk about a peaceful, euphoric , bright light enveloping them. From the moment we are conceived, we are moving towards that light. This is my heels diggin' in, I don't wanna' go, reluctant journey, into the light. Stephen







Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Paradigm = Must Make New Plan



Everything is different now.  All the old guy wires preventing haywire have been cut loose.  With the passage of this health care bill, what I used to call my government, has betrayed my faith in them.  I DON'T CARE WHAT'S IN IT!  It's about how they did it, and why they did it.  A manifestation of a death wish for American greatness.  The overt brushing aside of our Constitution. It made me think of this Johnny Cash song.  Pelosi and Obama fighting for the throttle. I need time to think, and plan, and music is helpful in that regard.  When I was a kid, I bought every Johnny Cash album that came through Skagg's Drug on Glendale Avenue.  The train  is at the crest.


2 comments:

Marla said...

I feel you, sir.

I'm a political science major. I hate politics.

http://glamlifehousewife-reviews.blogspot.com/

Stephen said...

"I'm a political science major. I hate politics."

Marla that is unintentionally funny. I was a poly-sci major for awhile at Oregon State University. I was aceing it but it wasn't leading anywhere. Hello Accounting degree. LOL.