People who have near death experiences all talk about a peaceful, euphoric , bright light enveloping them. From the moment we are conceived, we are moving towards that light. This is my heels diggin' in, I don't wanna' go, reluctant journey, into the light. Stephen







Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Probably a good thing I don't have daughters



If this had happened to a daughter of mine, the death of the unborn child would not be the end of the killing. This is EVIL!  This immoral bullshit needs to be stopped.  How much of this kind of thing happens that we don't hear about?  I'll be calling my local school today to inquire about their policy.  You should do the same.

UPDATE:  Ok, about that "killing" thing. Sorry. I was fired up and the metaphor/reality contradiction momentarily confused me. That was a mistake.  I will temper my ardor.  Promise.

1 comment:

Sadltrmp said...

This is wrong beyond description! Our country has no moral compass anymore. I am appalled and saddened.