People who have near death experiences all talk about a peaceful, euphoric , bright light enveloping them. From the moment we are conceived, we are moving towards that light. This is my heels diggin' in, I don't wanna' go, reluctant journey, into the light. Stephen







Thursday, April 22, 2010

Random Pics



Marla is celebrating her 100th blog post.  She says she's especially good at posting pics and rambling on about them.  So this is for Marla.  Happy 100th!

                                      Marla doesn't like fish.  I do.

                                                 

Marla has a love/hate relationship with her cat.  Me too.


Marla is marrying a farmer.  I used to be a farmer.



Marla likes taking pics of sunsets.  So do I.



Marla loves her family.  So do I.


You should all go by and tell Marla hello.

                                                 

5 comments:

bluesun said...

Your cat always looks evil. And angry.

I'm more of a dog person though.

Marla said...

Awww... Thanks Stephen.

We do have a lot of similarities. :)

Marla said...

Haha. You forgot that we are both right-wing crazies... Of course, I try to keep my blog un-political. I get enough of that all day long in school. Yuck.

SCOTTtheBADGER said...

I have never seen a baler picker upper and stacker like that. Here in the fields of Wisconsin, the round baler, and the balers that produce bales the size of Econolines are the standard, now.

Stephen said...

I know round bales, but back in the day it was 3-string reality.