People who have near death experiences all talk about a peaceful, euphoric , bright light enveloping them. From the moment we are conceived, we are moving towards that light. This is my heels diggin' in, I don't wanna' go, reluctant journey, into the light. Stephen







Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Noah's Ark?



Having recently put forward the idea that perhaps there was a swallow's nest  on Noah's Ark, I found this to be interesting.  There have been many claims of the Ark's discovery, this is the latest.  Be sure to click and watch the video.

3 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

It tends to make one wonder, doesn't it?

Stephen said...

What I wonder is how long it will be before some local Turkish entrepeneur starts selling splinters in a little bottle claiming they are from the "real" ark. I once did a job for an older gal who had a little piece of the very cross Christ was crucified on. I told her she needed to quit watching the shopping network. :-)

SCOTTtheBADGER said...

That was the first hour on Coast to Coast Tuesday night. Man, what a strange show.