People who have near death experiences all talk about a peaceful, euphoric , bright light enveloping them. From the moment we are conceived, we are moving towards that light. This is my heels diggin' in, I don't wanna' go, reluctant journey, into the light. Stephen







Thursday, February 4, 2010

Confusion



Incongruity.  Now there's a word for you.  Perfect word for alot going on this week.  Revision of don't ask, don't tell,  Tim Tebow's super bowl ad being attacked by NOW, Billy Ray Cyrus' little 9 year old daughter unveiling a line of slut in training clothing, let's attack Sarah Palin again,  blah blah blah.  It's depressing.  Is there no consistent moral centerline?  Oh, wait, there is, except if I bring it up, I might offend both of those pagans at the Air Force Academy. Damnit, there has to be something we can all agree on.  Well, besides the fact that Al Gore and his phony, the sky is falling and melting the glaciers NWO buds are now thoroughly repudiated.  But honestly, in our hearts we all knew that anyway.  What else?  Oh yeah, as a country, we're plumb broke.  But if somebody could just give a great speech we could fix that one.  Money for nothin' and chicks for free.  What a concept.  I swear I should have went into politics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope, be glad you didn't go into politics. You wouldn't want to be a corrupt crazy, would you?

The funny thing is, I'm actually a Senior in college studying Political Science. Ha.

http://asthefarmturns.wordpress.com/

Shannon said...

Boy, that was just "it" in a nutshell Stephen...sucks, but it is the reality of our world today. It could always be worse, I'm sure. What concerns me more than what I am seeing in my adult life is what my poor kids will have to face!