People who have near death experiences all talk about a peaceful, euphoric , bright light enveloping them. From the moment we are conceived, we are moving towards that light. This is my heels diggin' in, I don't wanna' go, reluctant journey, into the light. Stephen







Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Men and Women are Different


Many years ago, when I actually had follicular activity on the top of my head, I would get my hair cut at my friend Beth's salon. Despite the fact that it was mostly an estrogen based establishment, I enjoyed it immensely.  If you didn't burp, belch, or fart, and smiled alot, it could be quite educational.   Especially reading the Cosmopolitan magazines while I waited for my turn under the knife.  Did you know that in about 1986, Cosmo had the gall to "lengthen" their estimate of an "average" male penis?  I. Was. Crushed.  I felt cheated, shorted out of my proud averageness.  The first circumcision was bad enough, I didn't need a second virtual one.  Sit and spin Helen Gurley Brown.  Anyway, I read alot of Cosmo over the years.  But, every once in awhile they got something right.


No comments: