People who have near death experiences all talk about a peaceful, euphoric , bright light enveloping them. From the moment we are conceived, we are moving towards that light. This is my heels diggin' in, I don't wanna' go, reluctant journey, into the light. Stephen







Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bragging Just a Little / Bersa 380



My everyday front pocket companion is a Bersa 380. Concealed Carry model.  All protrusions shaved and smoothed, including the sights. It's narrow, and isn't plastic.  It feels like an extension of my hand.  Just like a 32 oz Estwing.



  Some very knowledgeable folks think 380 might be a little light.  I have lots of other options as far as more firepower, but for everyday, walk around, pocket carry, my Bersa is comfortable for me.  Besides, I thought it was all about shot placement. 


9 yards.  Yes, coup de grace was planned.  I call it,  "and one for the road."  Full disclosure though;  That "betwixt the eyes" shot was with one eye closed, bearing down rifle style.  A habit that was hard to break when I first started alot of handgunning.  My neighbor, took one look at that target and left.



I was sad to see him go.  He was the only neighbor who liked my drumming.



No comments: