People who have near death experiences all talk about a peaceful, euphoric , bright light enveloping them. From the moment we are conceived, we are moving towards that light. This is my heels diggin' in, I don't wanna' go, reluctant journey, into the light. Stephen







Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Nekkid Emperors / Senate Reconcilation Hypocrites




Obama and his minions are threatening the "nuclear option", reconciliation, to ram their unwanted health care down our throats. Thanks to Power Line for this link.







1 comment:

Jann said...

All right Stephen! I have to admit, you've given me a few laughs from your witty comment and I must also admit...I'm curious to see what a cookin machine who takes good photos can do...send me a recipe!

:) Julie
crazi founder of crazibeuatiful
julie@crazibeautiful.com


:) Julie
crazi founder of crazibeuatiful
julie@crazibeautiful.com