People who have near death experiences all talk about a peaceful, euphoric , bright light enveloping them. From the moment we are conceived, we are moving towards that light. This is my heels diggin' in, I don't wanna' go, reluctant journey, into the light. Stephen







Thursday, March 25, 2010

Food Chain / Guak (hey wakamoli)



One of the Babe's recurrent critiques of my culinary stylings has been that when I strike gold I don't hang around and mine it out.  Always on to the next big spice.  If I made BabeGuak every time this would be the recipe.  Plus a little Salt and Pepper.  Ventura County, backyard, basic guacamole.



If I was making StephenGuak, in addtition to the BabeGuak ingredients,  at certain times any of the following might become involved.

sour cream
freshly chopped garlic
fresh cilantro
sweet peppers
mexican oregano
lime or lemon zest
lime or lemon juice
honey
crushed red pepper
pine nuts
chive and onion cream cheese
roasted pablano pepper
crushed cayene peppers
red onions
yellow onions
white onions

I admit it, Adventure beckons always.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I will admit, I don't like to molest the avocado too much...for me, guacamole is avocado, garlic, lime, salt and pepper. However, you have presented some tempting options!!