People who have near death experiences all talk about a peaceful, euphoric , bright light enveloping them. From the moment we are conceived, we are moving towards that light. This is my heels diggin' in, I don't wanna' go, reluctant journey, into the light. Stephen







Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cuz' I'm still busy and lazy


So on a beautiful afternoon at the beach, in Santa Barbara, I played drums with these people. About the most fun a guy can have with his clothes on. Serious hoola hoopin at about the 7:15 mark.



2 comments:

virgil xenophon said...

The "Inner-Hippy" inside the gun totin' ex-trucker general contractor? Who knew? 'Course all the poetry should have been a dead give-away.. :) Ain't man a mass of internal contradictions? Hell, I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up--let alone analyze the inner workings of my fellow passengers here on planet Earth.. :)

Stephen said...

Actually Virg, I'm more of a "mess" of contradictions rather than a "mass" of contradictions. Yeah, I got a little inner hippie, but card carrying Rainbow Family member I am NOT.