People who have near death experiences all talk about a peaceful, euphoric , bright light enveloping them. From the moment we are conceived, we are moving towards that light. This is my heels diggin' in, I don't wanna' go, reluctant journey, into the light. Stephen







Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Proof of God.


To all good humans who are atheists;

How do you explain this?

clic to enlarge


and this?





Surely, we can agree it's spectacular.






It's just that, in these matters, I trust my heart.



Can we still be friends?

My name is Stephen, and I approved this testimony.

3 comments:

Marla said...

Beautiful. :)

Stephen said...

If you had been here Marla, you would have pointed your sooper dooper camera at the same thing as me.

Shannon said...

Proof positive...without a doubt!!